Market and Exchange Resources
Free Chart and Prices for your Websites
Incorporate gold and precious metal charts, co plus currency charts and prices for precious metal crosses and currencies into your website, completely FREE OF CHARGE. You can create your own custom gold chart or gold price panel using the Chart Creator or Price Creator.
All we ask in return is that you make the chart or price image link back to www.fastmarkets.com. We will show you the HTML code you need to achieve this. If you do not wish to link back to our site, then a small charge will apply for the chart or price image. Please Contact Us for more information.
We provide an RSS feed of all the news from this site, subscribe to get these via a wide range of platforms and formats. Click on the links below for the feed you would like to subscribe to,and you will be able to select the RSS reader that you use to access our posts and blogs. RSS feeds are a great way to make sure you never miss our free news
You may download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal use. We currently publish headlines and teaser text within our RSS feeds. You may also make an RSS feed available to third parties, users within an organisation you work for or users of a website that you publish, on condition that you comply with our Terms & Conditions and that you:
- Only publish the feed for access via a web-based browser
- Do not use or publish the feed as part of a paid for service or for other commercial gain.
- Publish the feed as it is made available on FastMarkets.com, so that you only include the headline and teaser content, and ensure that the headline links back to the full text article on Fastmarkets.com.
- Attribute the feed to the FastMarkets
- Do not archive the feed or any of its content.
- Remove the pages you have syndicated feeds on from search. Use a robots.txt file to tell search engine spiders not to index the pages that have syndicated feeds on them. You should do this because duplicated content can cause the original content owner problems with search engines.
- Read the full terms and conditions of RSS feed Use here. If you have any feedback or enquiries regarding the FastMarkets.com RSS service, please contact our editorial team.
Find us on Google+